Saturday, October 23, 2010

Janice's 1st topper is ready

So our 1st baby Minnie 'passed' away. I gathered all the parts that is still usable and redo items that was totally damaged. A day later, baby Minnie #2 was born...

Minnie #2 waiting to dry before attaching the arms



24 hrs later, her hands were attached to the body. Yippy yay yay!


My sis came over this morning to give a magic touch to Minnie's face. 


To finalise the topper, we've added some blocks for baby Minnie to play. These are also Janice's favourite toy at the moment!

The topper is finally ready. The stress is finally over.I'll be baking a tiered medeira cake for her birthday because the topper is quite heavy and I need a 'steady' cake to support it.  I just hope that the topper would stay strong until the actual day. :s





2 comments:

  1. Terror man.... for 1st timer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *blushing* The figurine is best viewed 10 feet away... Minnie got wrinkle :p

    ReplyDelete