Monday, October 4, 2010

The plan is on....

The invitation cards are ready :D



After much confusion on how the card should look like (thanks to my sis and hubby for their help..truly!), 2 hours of cutting out the silhouette of the Minnie mouse head, making bows and sniffing glue, the invitation cards are finally ready for distribution. The fingers are abit sore now but I'm happy with the output.

As for the door gifts, I'm so pleased to have Zara's mama to bake them for me! So nice of her to accept my order. I can't wait to go collect the cookies from her end of this month and can't wait to taste her cookies!!

The venue has been set, menu's set, deco's quite confirmed and what's left to do is getting the birthday girl her party dress and a cake this weekend!

The party is set and its now time for mummy and daddy to shake leg and watch abit of tv ;)

2 comments: