Thursday, October 7, 2010

Janice the girly girl's reaction towards surprises or was it because she wanted a taste of it?

My usual weekday evening routine, pick the girl up from the nursery, drive home, strap Janice in her feeding chair and zoom straight to the kitchen to get the very hungry girl her dinner and water.


When I reach home yesterday, the room was slightly cold. Eh? the air con was already turned on.Everywhere looks clean and proper and when I turn my head towards the dining table... I saw a lovely bunch and a message written on the laptop screen waiting for my arrival. The typical me which is very afraid of surprises stood still for a while, don't really know how to react as the loukong walked out from the kitchen to welcome the ladies.

The reaction from our little princess was cute. She was staring at the surprise daddy brought home with her big round eyes and after staring for a long long time, she looked at me and said "Oooooo Oooo Ohhhhhhhhh" twice.

"Eh?!? What's that on the table? can I take a bite?!?"

Oh yes...she's still staring at the flowers this morning as I was carrying her out from the room. I guess she's waiting for the right opportunity to take a bite.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet of Mr. Sun, always give you a little surprise. :)

    ReplyDelete