Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Blogging is good for the forgetfuls

Feeling a little emo this morning after browsing through my old blog reading about all the events that had passed me by. As I was clicking the "Previous Post" button again and again, I arrived at this page whereby I wrote about my ROM two years ago.Now I can actually recall that my ROM anniversary day was also the day I was admitted to the hospital to deliver my little princess. WOW..and now that's a day worth remembering. *Guilty for forgetting major events in my life*

Motherhood had took a big chunk of my photographic memory and energy. I was pretty good at remembering things before the kid came along and I used to be an Energiser bunny.... but now... sigh! My brain is just so tired by the time I rest my head on my pillow.

Actually I don't remember my ROM date and most of the events that took place in my life. I almost forgot my actual wedding date when I was filling up The Loaf membership form the other day. I don't know, it just slipped my mind for a while... the memory came back when I got into the car. Now that's bad!!!. The places I've been, the holidays and the seasons of life I was in and everything was written in my old blog like a series of soap opera. I was shocked and abit sadden because I don't remember.

With that, I've reminded myself that I MUST continue to blog because I'm very worried I'll forget everything by the time I turned old and grey. Blogging is also a place for me to read about my past and it brings a little smile on my face whenever I am feeling abit down and under. Oh yes...Beelibaala  is about to be resurrected soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment