Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The night whisperer

Yesterday night Janice was already asleep and it was quite late at night and both of us wasn't that sleepy yet. I crawl closer to my "Home Affairs Minister" and started a conversation like that...

Me:        Dearie, i got something to say... *evil smile in the dark*

Dearie:   Yeah?

Me:       I think I don't want to order cake for Janice birthday already. Thank God Zara's mama is helping me with the cookies but cakes, so difficult to get quotation and most of them are fully booked for the year you know. *The domestic maid continue on with her 101 reasons why we need to buy an oven*

Dearie:  So what's your plan?

*Drums rolling*

Me:      I want to bake once again. I want a new oven. Neh, the one with fan one leh, I also need a new mixer, a digital scale and... bla bla bla bla bla...*nonstop*

*Hubby pretend storing"

Me:     Weiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... I'm not finished yet wor *evil grin*

Dearie:  Ok ok..good idea. Its a good investment.

Me:      Ya lor ya lor... ok ar... can ar... tomorrow buy ar!! *evil smiles* Good night dearie.. MUACKS!

Dearie:  Zzz$zzzzz$zzzzzz$zzzzzzzzzz

Me:      *smiling in my dreams*

Yippy yay! I'm back in action after retiring from the kitchen for more than 2 years to prepare for our wedding and starting a family...

**Oh well, as long as the "tummy-oven" doesn't start baking for the whole 9 months so soon, I believe I've got plenty of time to play with my kitchen toys now  ;)

1 comment: