Monday, July 26, 2010

Just the 3 of us

My hubby can be pretty sentimental at times. The words he spoke to me surprises me and his actions would sweep me off my feet. Hah! Talking about the sparks that keeps the relationship burning :p That's him, the man I vow in the eyes of our Lord to love and cherish till death do us part. He's still calling me at least twice a day just to say Hi. This has been going on since our dating days friendship days and it has turned out to be a habit for us until this very present day.

Talking about calls from him...here's one..

Hubby called me at work and that's what he said "Eh dear, I realised that we've not taken a family photo for a long long time!". I started counting and counting... Oh yes...the last proper family photo taken was during CNY 2010 and Baby J was about 4months old! Hubby continued saying "We usually take photos of her alone, me and her or you with her... we hardly take any photos of the 3 of us together". So sad eh! Mmm...Hubby insist that he wanted to bring out the tripod yesterday evening to snap a photo of the 3 of us but I wanted to postpone the photo shoot until this coming weekend because I look very tired on a weekday evening. *Oh I'm so vain :p*

I promised my dear hubby that we'll be going for a proper family photo session at the studio when baby J celebrates her 1yo birthday.

At times, we spoke about going to zoos, play lands and fun places for little kids in the near future. We planned trips back to hometown, what's for dinner, teasing each other over the phone and sharing a joke we just heard or read.

I realised every 5-10 minutes conversation during office hours with him could brighten my day, keeps me going and looking forward to reunite with my SUNs....just the 3 of us! *Smiles*

2 comments:

  1. UUUAAAWWWWW!! This is so sweet!!

    Keep the sparks burning forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wuiiiwooo... must learn from uncle sun jor... hahahhahaa

    ReplyDelete