Tuesday, July 13, 2010

3 restless nights

                                 That's how hubby & I looked like right now as I'm typing this post for the day! :)

My sleeping beauty no longer sleeps through the night. For the past 3 nights, she woke up a couple of times complaining with her eyes closed. She's mumbling and grumbling while chewing on her pacifier. She even call out "dada" & "mama" as she rolls in her cot trying to fall asleep. I know lah... teething is a normal process but it wasn't a happy sight to see my precious little one in pain. She's still a bubbly and talkative little baby during the day. I believe the pain and irritation is worsen at night.

Her lower gums are slightly swollen now with rough surface on the lower gum. I pray that her teeth will come out fast so all of us can have a peaceful night rest once again.... Errrr...how many milk teeth does a child develop? 20 ?!? *faint*

No comments:

Post a Comment