Sunday, July 18, 2010

A quicky meal: Pea & Potato mash

A lazy mummy like me will always think of short cuts :p...especially when we've to run errants or to do some SHOPPING during weekends. Today, hubby thought instead of going to 1Utama (as frequent as 2-3 times/month...*yawn*), we decided to head down town to The Gardens, Mid Valley.

To save more energy shopping time, I've done a very easy lunch for baby J today. It's mashed P&P.

Boil and mash 1 tiny little potato.


 Boil some sweet baby peas


Once the baby peas are cooked, I've blended the peas until smooth. Add into the mashed potato and mix them up. I did not add any water into the mash because my baby loves it thick & gooey. You may add abit of water or milk into the mixture depending on your baby's preference.


Scoop the mashed P&P into the vacuum food container and we're ready to go! Its fast, its healthier and wayyyyy cheaper than bottled baby food ; )



No comments:

Post a Comment