Monday, June 14, 2010

Standing Tall @ 7mths old

I've been practising my kungfu moves silently in my cot for months to strengthen my hands! That's usually in the morning when mommy & daddy is still lazing on their big bed.


Besides exercising my hands, I also include some leg exercises to strengthen my legs. Haiyakkkkkk...*split*


Soon, with the strength I've gained after drinking many many bottles of milk & days of exercising, I started to sit upright and peep what's going on outside my crib. 


During my 1 week school holidays, mommy spotted me doing the monkey swing when I woke up from my afternoon nap.

After a while, I discovered that I can actually stand with support. Yippyy!
 

I'm standing tall at 7mths 1 wk old. I was actually singing doing my goo-goo gaa-gaa when mommy took this photo.

1 comment: