Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Baby J's 1st swim



Last Saturday, dadi & mami took me to the swimming pool. 


 Mummy asked me to pose for the camera.. as usual I like showing my tongue :p


Here's another pose before they throw carry me into the swimming pool :p


Initially, I looked abit clueless on what I was supposed to do soaked in water. Daddy hold my legs and taught me how to kick in water.


Daddy & I was having a splashing good time in the pool

After a while, II started to kick in the water like a little puppy towards mami.

 Mummy waiting for me excitedly as I kick my way towards her. Suddenly, leng chai kor kor jumped into the pool and I was distracted :p

 Swimming was fun but its tiring for my tiny little feet. I took my beauty nap right after mami gave me a warm shower that day. :D



2 comments:

  1. cute and sweet swim suit and with mini bathrobe!

    Eh, why janice like to "ooi ooi" under daddy's armpit ar? hahahahhahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARMPIT got natural Parfume mar. Easier to make her sleep or pengsan under the Kar Lat Tai wakakakka!

    ReplyDelete