Sunday, June 13, 2010

My 1st vacation

Mommy dressed me up to SLEEP at 8pm on a Friday night and told me it's time to go for a car ride. Confusing!

Daddy said we'll be driving back to Ipoh for the night and we will go to a cold cold place the next morning.



Early next morning, I'm back at my car seat heading to our holiday destination while yiyi trying to teach me how to do a HIGH FIVE.

Look! The weather outside looks cold eh? Daddy said we're heading towards Cameron Highlands

Tadah! We arrived & our first destination was the Organic Vegetable farms See how cheeky & happy I was? Didn't I tell you I love cold cold places? If you ask me where's mommy... I would like to tell you she was monkeying around eating Cherry Tomatoes & Japanese Cucumbers. She also harvested a whole pumpkin there at the farm so that I could have a super fresh organic pumpkin porridge when I go back to KL.


This aunty owns the organic farm.Mommy said she is a very kind lady.


Next destination, we saw beautiful desserts served at a cafe. Mommy said she wished she could enjoy all these dessert but she didn't. She said she's on diet wor...


By noon, everybody went for their lunch and I was already in my singlet. Its so HOT up there!!! Mommy said when she was a little girl, she remembered Cameron Highlands was so cold, she need to wear layers the entire day! Uncles & Aunties, can you all stop chopping trees already?!?


After lunch, we check-in at our apartment and poh poh gave me a surprise she bought at the souvenier shop.


Since that day, I've been wrestling with my fluffy little strawberry pillow. iLike :)



I had the most wonderful nap that afternoon as the cool breeze blowing through the opened windows touches my face.


That's me & my kongkong pohpoh. I discovered I've a tongue lately, so I would be seen sticking out my tongue often during photo sessions :p *Plufffffft*



That evening, we stayed at the apartment everybody had BBQ dinner. My yiyi was the chef of the day. 



That's the amount of food my mommy had... ok ok I was JOKING!


 They gave daddy a surprised bithday party. Kongkong couldn't find any candles so he uses a lighter instead. Hehehe...



The next day, we headed back to KL and I slept thru the journey....NOT!



I am at my teething season now and I'd to stop daddy's car twice to clean my poo! Wahahhaha... FUN!

That's how I started off my 1 week break. Mommy & Daddy took turns to take care of me during the week and I had so much fun. More photos and grandmother stories coming up soon! Stay tuned :D

No comments:

Post a Comment