Monday, August 16, 2010

Purple Barney soup!

Haha! Don't worry folks.. Barney the purple dinosaur is still alive and kicking. I name this soup Barney because of its colour :p




A medley of beetroot, Japanese purple sweet potato and 1 cut of salmon & 1 clove of garlic (not in pic). The amount here is enough for lunch & dinner.

Boiled the beetroot with my free range chicken bones stock for 30 minutes. Next, purple sweet potato was added to the pot of soup. Boil until tender. When I was about to serve, I poached the salmon in the purple soup. Finally, blend the pot of soup into a smooth puree


Here you go, purple Barney soup. She licked the bowl clean that day and I'm ONE satisfied mommy!


1 comment:

  1. Wow!! It look dark pink colour to me. So nice colour i also want to eat lo.

    ReplyDelete