Monday, August 23, 2010

Bundle of JOY is back to her bubbly self


Good morning princess!


After 48 hours of feeding every 2 hourly, vomiting literally all over the house, the crankiness, the midnight wakes, the endless washing of her very smelly clothing dunked with vomit, EXCESSIVE sterilization of bottles & feeding utensils (to avoid additional bug attack) and feeding of medication..... MY PRINCESS is well now. We knew it the moment she stood up from her bed and calling us "Dadiiii and Mama" with a smile on her face.Phewittt! Praise the Lord.

She's back to her normal routine of sleeping from 8:30pm-8:30am this morning. Daddy and Mummy..the two zombies went to bed early too the night before. Hubby forbids me to turn on my lappy yesterday night so no FB, no Skype, no blogging and not even blog hopping. I believe all my 'dishes' in Cafeworld has all gone moldy by now as I write today's posting. But who cares, my  headache was so bad I felt as if my brain is about to explode. My eyes are so tired, I felt that its about to drop off the sockets. I crawled to bed at 9:30pm, hubby said he dozed off at 10pm.

The 3 SUNs were sleeping peacefully..finally...

This morning, Janice woke up with a smile on her face, no more long papaya face hahaha. She willingly took her antibiotics and drink her morning milky with a smile. She 'sang' with her own baby language in the car as I drove her to  the nursery. Daddy had enough sleep, so did I.


The sun is shining brightly this morning and the house is sparkling clean once again. The big wave has passed us by, we thank God for great doctor, the right medication and His strength to pull us through. I was so afraid and worried sick because this is the first time Janice had fever hitting 38.4deg with a bad swollen tonsils and a sore throat since birth. Life was a breeze for the whole 9 months and 3 weeks.Thank God for that!  

I'm glad to see the family healthy once again. Big Sun, Mrs Sun and mini Sun is now looking forward to the upcoming longgggggg weekends! Daddy said he's bringing us for a short trip....Whoohoo...

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that Janice already recover and back to her ownself. Good Good!!

    ReplyDelete