Friday, November 19, 2010

Blogger meetup @ Marmalade Cafe BVII

2 weeks ago, YES..it was a longggggg overdue post :p I meet up with beautiful Annie with her 2 handsome boys! at Marmalade Cafe. Annie is one of my many blogger friends whom I've been chatting with for as long as I could remember but we NEVER MET before. Blame it on me, my excuses was always "going pok thor hence no time", "getting married hence no time", "going honeymoon hence no time", "making baby hence no time"..aha! Finally, I made a point to set an appointment with her on a beautiful Deepavali morning to have breakfast :D My favourite meal of the day! Hubby drop us off at the cafe while he go look at pretty ladies somewhere waited somewhere while we have some "Ladies chat". I crossed my fingers and ordered my food hoping the little lady would not create a fuss without the daddy. Thank God she was ok until the final 10 minutes... Thank GOD daddy arrives to rescue me :D

I shall let the photos do all the talking...

Janice with her birthday presents from Fearles and Cruz..


The boys are teaching Janice how to flip her new book. Thanks Annie, she's still flipping the book while I watch like a hawk everyday because she has an evil intention to "TEAR" those pages if I leave her alone!



"Hey mom... are you SURE I can drink these???"


My breakfast.. Corn cakes donno what what... I don't remember the name :p. That happens when you're too excited meeting up with a friend and handling a toddler at the same time! hah!

I definitely had a great morning chatting with Annie and seeing her two handsome boys! Annie say I'm a very quiet lady wor.. really?! :p

I'm looking forward to meet up with the rest of the 'silent readers' out there..ahem ahem.. you know who you are :p SOON!

Once again, a big thank you to Annie for the book and puzzle. NEXT TIME don't spent so much ok???!!!??? Umph!

No comments:

Post a Comment