Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Aunt Doreen!

Since it was a Mother's Day weekend and mummy's sister, my yiyi's birthday is coming soon, we all went out for nom-nom at Fitou at Desa Park City.

Sigh, guess this would be my last time wearing this pair of jeans.. mummy said i've grown taller and chubbier now and this pair of jeans doesn't quite fit me anymore.


Do you like my Coca Cola Singlet? She said I am only allowed to drink COKE in 12 years time. I wonder how long is 12 years...


I "tried" to sit still when dinner was served. I tried to be a good girl today because it was Mother's Day and yiyi's birthday. I tried to play with the mobile link in my stroller but after a while I started to get warm and sweaty and I need daddy, mommy and yiyi taking turns to carry me :p



That was yiyi's Duck Breast c/w Ratatouille in red wine sauce.




This was mummy's BBQ platter consist of Chicken, Beef & 3 large tiger prawns. She said it was yummy!





 Garden salad was free flow that day because it was part of the Mother's Day BBQ platter set menu.

The rest of the food NOT shown was daddy's Rib Eye Steak c/w Ratatouille in red wine sauce, Cream Brulee, The Margarita & Pineapple cocktail. We were too hungry to take anymore photos and Baby J was fussing.



When I came back from work today, according to daddy...Baby Janice 'made' me a homevideo  for Mama's Day.. Thanks daddy for the wonderful photos compilation ;)

I had a great 1st Mother's Day this year. I felt Blessed. A big hug to my dear hubby for being my pillar of strength.You've been a wonderful husband and daddy to our dear baby girl & I thank God for giving me baby Janice.




No comments:

Post a Comment