Wednesday, May 26, 2010

At 6th month of age......

Mummy stuffed a spoon into my mouth gave me my first taste of cereal and i'm lovin it!
For the past 3 weeks, I've also tried papaya, avocado, apple and cranberry in cereal..yumsss...


 Mummy allowed me to taste my first piece of teething biscuit.


 My first word I spoke was 'NEHhhhhhhhhhhhh' when I was hungry 6 months ago. Mummy was happy and I was happier because my request could easily be fulfilled without much crying. 6 months later... I started to call my daddy 'DADDIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii or Diiiiiiiiiiiiiii'. Because of that.....mommy made me wear this onesies that says "I Love Mommy" pluffffttt!


 I was beginning to crawl and cruse a little...... and guess what?......


............My mommy turned me into a ladybird.


I love flexing my muscles before I go to the nursery in the morning.





I've finally learned how to sit upright on my own! yay!


So what's next... trying to take over the wheels next month? hehhee....






No comments:

Post a Comment